PFM Group would like to reassure all our customers that PFM has implemented contingency plans to significantly limit business disruptions. Please see below statement issued from PFM Group’s global headquarters in Italy:
With regard to the spread of Coronavirus in Italy and Europe, we wish to inform you of the following:
- On the Italian national territory all business activities and therefore production, work, transport and movement of goods, continue without restrictions.
- The companies of the group have implemented the measures established by the Italian and European health authorities to protect the health of employees, customers, and visitors and to limit the possibility of infection.
- At the moment none of our employees are affected by the virus.
- All companies in our group are 100% active: the sales network is active, goods are delivered regularly.
We have adopted the following guidelines for all companies in our group:
- We have implemented remote working for our employees as required by the authorities
- We have reduced unnecessary trips and canceled the ones to areas classified as “at risk of infection” by the International Authorities.
- We have reduced meetings that can be carried out by video-conference.
We will keep you updated if there is any change. In the meantime, for any further assistance or clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.
Elisabetta, Paolo and Andrea Fioravanti.
PACK EXPO International in Chicago is the largest event for consumer packaging in North America for 2020. It is the only show for processing and packaging that consistently delivers suppliers from every market. It’s a one stop event where buyers have the most efficient and effective way to accomplish all of your professional goals in one place.
Join PFM in the South Hall at our Booth # 2560
Where: McCormick Place – Chicago, Illinois – Booth # 2560
When: November 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th, 2020
Link: Official Website
PFM North America is joining PFM Group in attending INTERPACK 2021 from February 25th to March 3rd, 2021 in Düsseldorf.
Interpack is the essential event for the food, beverage, confectionery, bakery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, non-food and industrial goods sectors. No other trade fair in the world presents the entire supply chain. At no other trade fair does the packaging industry provide all sectors with tailored solutions and innovative designs based on such a variety of materials, and it is, of course, THE event for the packaging industry.
Join PFM at Messe Düsseldorf from February 25th to March 3rd, 2021
Where: Messe Düsseldorf – Düsseldorf, Germany, Hall 13, Booth # A 03
When: February 25th to March 3rd, 2021, daily from 10 am to 6 pm
Link: Official Website